As we make our way into 2022, you may be taking a second look at your brand’s marketing efforts. How have you grown as a brand in the past few years, and what could you do to further elevate your potential in the next year and beyond?
It seems like the further we advance into the 21st century, the more reliant businesses become on so-called modern solutions. As a result, digital marketing has become a seriously oversaturated game – you’ll find an ad for another business virtually everywhere you turn on any website. While you may find some significant success in digital marketing, you don’t want to leave a whole avenue of traditional marketing strategy on the table.
One of the ways many brands find to shake things up is to turn to classic, beloved marketing methods that are guaranteed to deliver time and time again. The one we recommend, for numerous reasons, is a sharply executed print marketing strategy.
Print marketing in 2022 looks a lot like it has in previous years, only the technology backing its design, execution, and implementation have evolved with the times. Some of the best ways you can make a brand marketing strategy work in print include:
- Engaging your local audience with colorful, attractive posters, banners, flyers, door hangers, and promotional items.
- Winning the first-impression game by establishing your credibility with high-quality custom-printed business cards.
- Combining your digital marketing and print marketing efforts by creating physical versions of PDFs and other previously online-only documents.
- Utilizing direct mail efforts to pursue leads who have opened emails or visited your website.
- Boosting your brand’s direct mail efforts with custom-printed letterhead and envelopes.
- Providing in-depth, comprehensive information to your potential clients and business partners in the form of attractive brochures and catalogues.
- Succeeding at the convention and trade show game with branded materials like postcards, calendars, bookmarks, stickers, and large format printed signage to draw their attention.
Just because your social media presence has taken up a lot of your marketing hours in 2021 doesn’t mean you can’t spend some time hammering out a strategy for these tried-and-true techniques. With print marketing, you can boost brand awareness through physical mediums and increase the trust people have for your brand. Additionally, through insightful direct mail action, you can target the types of audiences you couldn’t otherwise with common digital marketing strategies.
Get Started with Print Marketing
If you think it’s time your business took a few steps in the right direction when it comes to your marketing, we’re happy to help. We know how critical it is that you get the print items you need made from the highest quality materials possible, every time. That’s why at Linemark, our clients have access to a suite of free resources designed to ensure their print jobs are completed to their exact specifications on time and according to their budgets.
Click here to learn more about our full suite of Client Tools, or reach out to a member of the Linemark team today.