Have an important business event coming up soon? If so, you need to print professional business invitations to attract as many people as possible.
It’s important to get every detail, no matter how minute, right from the start. With these 4 tips, your next business event invitation printing project should be right on the money.
1. Lay Your Foundation
Before you design your invitations, you need to figure out a few things first. These are pretty obvious, so there’s no need to stress out about this step. Ask yourself these questions:
- Who is hosting your business event? Is it you, your business, a client, a community organizer, your city, or someone else?
- What type of event is it? Are you going to a party, a convention, a competitive event, a grand opening, or otherwise?
- When will the event occur? Figure out the exact date and time of the event ahead of time.
- Where will the event be held? Do you know the address, and where exactly at the location the event will take place?
- Why is the event happening? What should guests expect?
With this information, you should be able to work a lot of important context into your event invitations. You want potential guests to have a firm grasp on the event itself and understand why they’re going.
2. Match the Tone
Think carefully about the event itself. Is it a formal, stuffy corporate event? Are the kids welcome, or will there be cocktails and dancing?
When creating the message for your business event invitations, make sure you know the right language to use. Choose formal language for seminars, business luncheons, trade shows, award ceremonies, and black-tie events. Use casual, fun language for parties, employee appreciation events, holiday get-togethers, and celebrations.
The best way to think about this is to differentiate between “You are cordially invited…” and “You’re invited!” Once you know which of these works best for your event, let the message flow accordingly.
3. Print High-Quality Business Event Invitations
Whether you choose an online template design or craft your own, make sure it looks great. Choose clear, crisp font types that are easy to read. Use a headline that grabs the attention of the reader and tells them they’re invited to your event. Take advantage of white space to increase reader comprehension. Keep it short and to the point – that way, your potential guests will know they have to show up to learn more!
4. Partner with a Business Event Invitation Printing Company
If you don’t have access to high-quality invitation templates or don’t have the time to design them on your own, find a professional partner. At Linemark, we can help you with your invitation design and then offer superb materials to print it on. You can choose from a variety of finishes to make your business event invitations pop right off the paper or keep it subdued for more formal affairs.
No matter your specific needs for business event invitation printing, you’re in good hands with the Linemark team. For more information on our printing services for business events, contact us today.