Many writers and content creators love the idea of having physical representations of their work that they can hold in their own hands and share with their friends, family, or business associates. As the world of custom printing evolves, anyone can print custom books for virtually any reason.
But what if you just want one book? Whether it’s a photo book, a novel, a journal, or anything else that can be bound into a book, custom single book printing may be right for you for a number of reasons. In this article, we’ll explore why you might want to try custom single book printing.
What are the Benefits of Custom Single Book Printing?
Unlike what you may have heard, you don’t have to be a professional photographer, artist, or published novelist to have a book printed. The world of self-published books grows each year as more people decide they want to see their own creations brought to life. Whether you’ve just written your first novel, a collection of poetry, or have loads of beautiful photographs you want to immortalize in book form, having your work turned into a custom single book printing is both affordable and rewarding.
If you’re planning on a larger print run later down the road, you can benefit tremendously by having an advance copy to look over. Getting a feel for your custom printed book can help you decide whether you really want to go through with the project. It can also help you find out whether the custom printing company you’ve partnered with is up to the job. If your book arrives differently than you expected or if it’s worse quality than you thought it would be, you’ll thank yourself for not having a thousand copies made from the outset.
How to Print a Custom Single Book
Once you’ve decided to take the custom single book printing route, there are a few simple steps to follow to ensure your project goes smoothly:
- Create and gather the text content and images for your book printing project.
- Format your content and images into a usable file like Adobe InDesign or Illustrator.
- Choose whether you want a custom hardcover book or paperback book.
- Choose page numbers, ink type, paper type, delivery date, quantity, and additional bindery options.
- Upload your PDF or other document type to your on-demand custom printing company.
- Your custom printer will send you a document proof for your approval.
- Once approved, your single book printing project will be scheduled.
- Receive your book on schedule as promised!
Find a Custom Single Book Printing Company
At Linemark, every single book printing project we help our clients with is designed, printed, and bound with the best possible materials by our team of experienced professionals. Thanks to our many years of experience, we’re able to help you through the custom book printing process step by step to ensure your book turns out exactly as you imagined.
To learn more about our custom single book printing services, contact the team at Linemark today.